rss

Monday, November 23, 2009

Entrepreneur Qualities Vs Opportunist Tactics

What exactly are entrepreneur qualities? Do you think you have the qualities of an entrepreneur to be successful? Why not take the test below to see if you are an entrepreneur or an opportunist?
Entrepreneur Qualities

Answer these questions truthfully to find out if you think like an opportunist or an entrepreneur:
1. Entrepreneur Traits:

* Can you 'think outside the box'?
* Do you have a clear vision of what you want to achieve?
* Do you have a plan in place in order to get what you want?
* Do you have a marketing strategy in place?
* Are you focused only on that one business model?

2. Opportunist Thinking:

* Do you find yourself hopping from one project to the next?
* Do you buy lots of eBooks and software on a monthly basis?
* You don't have a set plan, you just go with the flow?
* You don't exactly know what you want, maybe some extra money?

These are just a few questions you can ask yourself and see which one you fit into. If you find that you are an opportunist thinker, don't worry! You can easily make the transition from opportunist to entrepreneur (or internet business owner which I prefer to call ourselves).

When I think of an entrepreneur, I think of Richard Branson. I'm no way anywhere near his level, but I am an internet business owner with a clear vision of what I want to achieve and have a plan of how I'm going to get there.
I did used to be an opportunist (without realising it), but I changed my way of thinking and I believe I have some entrepreneur qualities which help enormously in driving my internet business forward.


0 comments:


Post a Comment