rss

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Your First Business Idea is Hidden Behind This Lesson

I used to ask my friends and relatives about their ideas on starting this First Business and just like YOU might have experienced I got different answers without finding what I was looking for and believe me: IT WAS VERY FRUSTRATING.

For some of them starting your own thing is just..TOO RISKY. (How ridiculous huh?)

To others there's just TOO MUCH COMPETITION OUT THERE. (Which is GOOD by the way)

THANK GOD..one day it hit me. And HARD.

You see, nowadays EVERYONE believe that they have the right answer to EVERYTHING and honestly, THEY DON'T.

What's really amazing here is that MOST are trapped in a PRISON where they HATE their life (including their job of course) and even MORE AMAZING is that YOU dare to listen to their opinions and end up FRUSTRATED too.
So, let me ask you: Do you FEEL this way? Are you trying to change that situation but don't know where to start


The truth is that there's a FACT that you CAN'T deny: YOU CAN'T live alone. Period.

You Either hang out with your college buddies, your co-workers or your closest relatives. It doesn't matter, you hang out with someone.

What YOU are not conscious of, is that you become whoever you hang out with and that's exactly why you haven't found that SUPER IDEA for your First Business.

Now, let me take YOU behind the MOUNTAIN and let you know something: YOUR NET WORTH = YOUR NET WORK.

Whatever you do each day affects your life in ALL WAYS and your desire to become an Entrepreneur is NOT an exception if you surround yourself with people who don't think like one. (And by the way I'm offering YOU the chance to CHANGE THIS at the end of this article. Be sure to check out the link.)

So to prove my point let me end this article with the following EXCERCISE FOR YOU:

*Go calculate an average of how much your closest friends make each month and compare it with what YOU DO.* Got it?

It's just a matter of learning from your friends.

Remember: If you want to become a successful Entrepreneur it's time to hang out with someone who's already one.


0 comments:


Post a Comment